Public Skating is being held at the Trail Memorial Centre. Advance booking is required by calling 250-364-0888 or booking online (to receive online access please contact the Recreation Office at 250-364-0814). Space is limited and all guests require a reservation to access the rink for public skating. During this time there will be no “drop-in” public skating. Admission is payable by cash only at facility.
Covid-19 Protocols & Procedures:
- As a result of COVID-19, public skating will have a limited number of spots.
- All guests will need to arrive 10 minutes before their booked time slot.
- Wear your masks.
- Check in with staff.
- Sanitize your hands.
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive ready to skate.
- Everyone inside the facility ages 5+ will be required to wear a mask, except when skating.